A consistent, fun-to-read, PRINTED and MAILED newsletter is one of the most valuable systems you can implement. Below you’ll discover the top five reasons to send a consistent printed and mailed newsletter to people who know, like, and trust you. You’ll also discover why professionals like you love my Easy Newsletter Program.
Top Five Reasons To Send Newsletters
- You get more referrals and quality intake. Professionals agree that referrals are the best type of new business. A great newsletter keeps you top of mind and turns clients or patients into raving fans. You get more inquiries and accept only the most profitable and gratifying business.
- You get more repeat clients and patients. Many people have no immediate need to revisit a professional practice until a life event thrusts them back into your world. Doing an interesting newsletter ensures that former clients and patients remember and come back to you.
- You have stronger client or patient loyalty. With almost no work on your part, a newsletter puts you in regular contact with those who already know, like, and trust you – even when you have no news specifically for them. Not only does this foster stronger loyalty, you have fewer client or patient management hassles.
- It helps build your brand. Your brand is the complex network of emotions that you represent in the minds of others. A newsletter helps you develop that network with consistent communication, always leaving readers with a great impression.
- NOT doing a newsletter is money lost. Most professionals fail to leverage their most valuable asset – the relationships they’ve already created. Not maintaining your relationships is to ignore the highest return on investment that you can make in your practice’s future.
Click to request a copy of my free, no-risk report How One Simple System Unexpectedly Solved a Law Firm’s Intake Problems to learn the true story of how a monthly printed and mailed newsletter helped one small personal injury law firm generate regular intake and become a saleable asset.
What Makes My Newsletter Program Different…
- Most businesses send newsletters by email because it’s inexpensive. The reality is, direct mail produces a higher return on investment! My newsletters are printed and mailed, so they won’t get caught in a junk folder, lost in an overcrowded inbox, or deleted due to email overload. Plus, a printed and mailed newsletter is a tangible asset that people keep and share. Over time, professionals who use my Newsletter Program earn back what they spend and much more in referrals.
- The truth is, most professional practice newsletters are boring. They use technical language and talk about industry developments that most people don’t care about. My newsletters are fun-to-read because they contain human-interest material like recipes, quotes, and stories. Recipients look forward to opening and reading my newsletters.
- Some professionals attempt to do their own newsletters, but those who use my Newsletter Program love how easy it is to send a quality product every time. All you have to do is provide one short article for each newsletter to give it a personal touch. Everything else is done-for-you including the content, design, printing, and mailing.
Discover How A Monthly Printed And Mailed Newsletter Can Work For You
Click to discover how my Easy Newsletter Program works, my 100% GUARANTEE, and how to get started.