The Smart Lawyer's Guide To Radio Advertising
If you’re curious about expanding your media presence through radio ads, this free offer is for you.
And if you aren’t curious about radio just yet, this informational audio clip will help you decide whether radio is the next big opportunity for your practice.
During this live event, Great Legal Marketing's Chief Marketing Officer Charley Mann interviewed me on how to make radio advertising work for law firms. This one-hour long call is packed with insight into how smart lawyers use radio to their advantage. It includes:
- The story of how I first became hands-on with radio advertising
- Important things to consider BEFORE you sign a contract for radio advertising (you don't want to end up with a deal that doesn't work for you)
- Why it's a BAD idea to let the media representative from your station write your commercials
- My four-part formula for high-performing radio commercials (it has never failed me!)
- A full reading of one of the radio commercials I created for the law firm where I was the in-house marketing director
- An amazing radio idea for anyone preparing to change their firm name or re-brand
- Other useful tips about how to create effective radio ads
Members of Great Legal Marketing paid to attend this live call, but I'm giving you the chance to get all this valuable information for free. To download your free recording instantly, enter your contact information in the web form below.
By the way, Proven Marketing for Professionals Inc. values privacy and promises to keep your email address safe.